WE BELIEVE IN FULL LIFE CYCLE SUSTAINABILITY AND TRANSPARENCY.
It’s with this in mind that all our packaging has been thoughtfully chosen to use recyclable materials and minimal plastics. We share with you all the materials we use to empower you and encourage better recycling practices.
Where we are accountable:
- We use only recyclable materials such as glass, aluminum, plastic and paper.
- Any plastics used in pumps, droppers and caps are either white or clear for ease of recycling and we are transitioning to PCR plastics.
- Our serum droppers, cleanser pumps, and mist sprayers can be fully disassembled to be properly cleaned to increase the acceptance at recycling centers.
- We consciously choose not to manufacture single use sachet samples that are not recyclable and never use single use plastics. While some councils can recycle ABL moisturiser tubes, we are transitioning to aluminum in 2022.
- All our shipping materials are eco-friendly, reusable and recyclable.
- It’s our ethical responsibility to put planet before profit and we encourage other businesses to follow suit in our campaign for systemic change.
OUR RECYCLING PROGRAMS
RECYCLE WITH LUXE
HOW TO SEPARATE AND WASH YOUR LUXE PACKAGING
OUR PACKAGING MATERIALS
OUR PACT TO YOU
We are continually pushing ourselves to improve our packaging to create the most sustainable and effective skincare for you. The next opportunities we are looking into are refill packaging to encourage you to reuse your primary packaging as well as a verifiable recycling and returnable packaging program, but we would love to hear your ideas. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information about our current packaging practices.