At LUXE Botanics we believe in full life cycle sustainability and transparency. It's with this in mind that all our packaging has been chosen for its ability to be recycled and we want to share with you all the materials we use to encourage better recycling practices.
Bringing out the activist in you, our recycling program benefits both Mother Nature and your skin. How does it work?
1. Send us a picture to email@example.com or post on Instagram with the hashtag #recyclewithluxe of your empty bottle with the serial number and all separated and cleaned packaging parts.
2. We'll send you a unique code for a 20% discount off your next order.
Thank you for helping us be a sustainable brand.
The LUXE Botanics Team
LUXE Botanics recycling tips
1. Separate the various parts of each container.
2. For the moisturiser tubes:
- Cut the shoulder away from the tube body
- Unscrew the white cap
- The tube body can be recycled if your local council can separate the layers – we advise contacting them for advice
3. Wash your containers as best you can before you put them in the recycling and place into the appropriate recycling bin.
The above information does not take into account or substitute your local recycling rules and regulations. Please contact your local recycling provider for more information.
Our Pact to You
At LUXE Botanics, we encourage feedback at all times and continually look for ways we can improve our sustainability footprint further. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas or for more information.